Covid-19 Vaccination Services in Surrey
Vaccination services are running in a number of community locations.
Information on vaccination walk-in and pop-up clinics
Please find below information on walk-in and pop-up vaccination services across Surrey Heartlands - check back here for regular updates. No appointment required. Please only attend if you meet the vaccination walk-in or pop-up service criteria. No NHS number required but it does speed things up if you do have it with you.
Second doses will also be available, as long as it has been 8 weeks since the first dose for people aged 17 and 9 months+. Please do not attend unless it has been 8 weeks since your first vaccination. Second dose vaccination must be the same as the first dose.
Sandown Park Racecourse
Open 8am-7pm, Monday to Sunday, no appointment required. Both AZ and Pfizer vaccines available. Second dose vaccine must have been at least 8 weeks since the date of first dose and same vaccine type.
Got a question about your vaccine? Visit our FAQs webpage.
The sites listed below will open on specific days as and when the supply of vaccines allows. You will be offered appointments at sites that are open at the time of booking your appointment.
GP-led services in North West Surrey
- Chertsey Hall
- H&M Building at The Heart Shopping Centre in Walton on Thames
- The Hythe Centre near Egham and Staines
- Victoria Gate in Woking town centre
GP-led services in East Surrey
- The Westway in Caterham
- Woodhatch in Reigate
- Holmhurst Surgery in Redhill
- Centenary Hall in Horley
- Tandridge District Council Offices in Oxted
GP-led services in Guildford and Waverley
- George Abbot School in Guildford
- Cranleigh Village Hall
- St Christopher’s Church in Haslemere
GP-led services in Surrey Downs
- Emberbrook Surgery in Thames Ditton
- Fitznells Manor Surgery in Ewell
- Medwyn Surgery in Dorking
- Leatherhead Community Hospital
Large vaccination centres
- Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher
Bookings for large vaccination centres can only be made via the NHS national booking system.
- Superdrug pharmacy in Guildford
- Direct Pharmacy in Guildford
- Fastheal Pharmacy providing vaccinations at Community Hall, St Paul's Church (opposite Lion Retail Park, Woking)
- Walton Pharmacy, Walton-on-the-Hill, Tadworth
- Buckley Pharmacy, Ashtead
Vitaltone Pharmacy, Caterham
- South Street Pharmacy - running from Beare Green, Village Hall (near Dorking)
- Tesco Pharmacy, Stanwell
- Wallis Jones Pharmacy, Esher
Bookings for pharmacies can only be made via the NHS national booking system.
- Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford
- Surrey and Sussex Hospitals in Redhill
- Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals