- GOV.UK: Why do I have to wait for a COVID-19 vaccination
- GOV.UK: COVID-19 vaccination – guide for older adults
- GOV.UK: COVID-19 vaccination – guide for healthcare workers
- GOV.UK: COVID-19 vaccination – guide for social care staff
- GOV.UK: A guide to the COVID-19 vaccination – for women of childbearing age, those currently pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding
- GOV.UK: What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination leaflet
- Equally Well UK: A guide for people with severe mental illness and their carers on what to expect from the Covid-19 vaccination programme.
Information for healthcare professionals and volunteers delivering vaccines to people with Autism and/or a Learning Disability
These resources are to help ensure people with autism and/or a learning disability can access their COVID-19 vaccination appointments easily and safely:
- Covid Vaccine film produced by Skills for People and Learning Disability England
- PHE easy read Covid vaccination leaflet
- PHE easy read What to expect after the vaccine leaflet
- PHE easy read adult consent form
Information for healthcare professionals and the public about the different vaccines
- GOV.UK: Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine for COVID-19 approved by MHRA
- GOV.UK: Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine for COVID-19 approved by MHRA
- GOV.UK: Moderna vaccine for COVID-19 approved by MHRA
Easy Read information
- GOV.UK: Easy read information on the COVID-19 vaccine - online version
- GOV.UK: Easy read information on the COVID-19 vaccine - print version
- GOV.UK: Easy read information about using a pulse oximeter to check you are ok
- GOV.UK: Easy read information about the national lockdown – stay at home
British Sign Language resources
The Government has published British Sign Language (BSL) videos related to the vaccination programme. The leaflets on which these videos are based on are also available to download and paper copies are also available to order.
Vaccine information in community languages
The languages the videos have been produced in are:
More videos in additional languages are in development.
COVID Leaflets for Hindi and Nepali Speaking Communities
New leaflets in Hindi and Nepali have been published with vital information about COVID-19. The format and contents of the leaflets have been co-produced by community members, researchers and health professionals.
They cover topics such as:
- What is COVID-19?
- What are the main symptoms?
- How does it spread?
- Protective and preventative measures
- Self-isolation (i.e. when to self-isolate; how to self-isolate)
- Treatment at home
- Contacting health services, and
They also signpost additional NHS guidance.
COVID Leaflets for Hindi and Nepali Speaking Communities (via Kent Surrey Sussex Academic Health Science Network website).